- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- City of Durango Water Commission
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Conservation District
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Animas-La Plata Project
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Jackson Gulch Reservoir
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- UMETCO (Urivan) Water Rights
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
People & Organizations
Welcome to Laura Spann, the new office manager for the Southwestern Water Conservation District.
At their annual conference in January the Colorado Water Congress awarded Jim Lochhead, Denver Water CEO/manager, the 2014 Wayne N.
In late 2012, the Colorado Division of Water Resources received an unexpected inquiry from water offi
Kara Chadwick, Assistant Director for Forest Management for the U.S.
In late February the Senate confirmed the nomination of Michael Connor to be the Deputy Secretary of the Interior Department.
Estevan López, a professional engineer with over two decades of experi
Bureau of Reclamation acting Commissioner Lowell Pimley recently announced Jennifer Gimbel has been named Reclamation’
The Colorado Water Congress conducted their Annual Convention in January with more than 300 in attendance.
There is a lot going on these days that could affect the Dolores Project and many recent events have received newspaper coverage.
In January the La Plata Archuleta Water District, officially formed in August 2008, marked the first delivery of water at the home of Brittney a