- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- City of Durango Water Commission
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Animas-La Plata Project
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Jackson Gulch Reservoir
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- UMETCO (Urivan) Water Rights
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
People & Organizations
According to a recent Las Vegas Sun report, Pat Mulroy, one of the most powerful executives in Nevada, plans to retire as
Colorado water expert Alex Davis was recently appointed head of the Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) water unit. Davis, one of Colorado’s leading water attorneys, began her new position on August 8th.
Kate McIntire is the new Colorado Water Conservation Board (CWCB) Outreach, Education & Public Engagement Program Coordinator (aka Public Information Off
Ruth Patrick, a pioneer in studying the health of freshwater streams and rivers who laid the scientific groundwork for modern pollution control efforts, passe
Frustration over the lack of recreation at Lake Nighthorse is growing and potential users of the lake and surrounding park land are getting antsy; there is even talk of an Occupy Nighthorse movement.
The City of Durango’s wastewater treatment plant was awarded two grants totaling $1.08 million from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
The Florida Farmers Ditch Company (FFDC) delivers adjudicated water and storage water fr
There will be a Grand Opening in mid-October for the new Environmental Training Center, home of the Water Quality Management (WQM) Technology Program at Red Rocks Community College, Lakewood campus.
James Eklund, senior deputy legal counsel for the Governor and a former assistant state attorney general, has been selected as the new director of the Colorado Water Conservation Board.
On May 3rd, Amy Beatie received the Colorado Foundation for Water Education’s (CFWE) Emerging Leader Award at a ceremony at the new Colorado History Museum in Denver.