- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- Harris Water Engineering
- High Desert Conservation District
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- La Plata West Water Authority
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- Town of Silverton
- Town of Telluride
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas-La Plata Project (Lake Nighthorse)
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Mancos Project (Jackson Gulch Reservoir)
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
Annual Water 101 Seminar
Submitted by Administrator on September 1, 2016 - 11:56am
09/22/2016 8:30 am
09/23/2016 12:00 pm
The 10th Annual Water 101 Workshop and Pilot Water 202 Session will be conducted September 22-23, 2016 at the La Plata County fairgrounds in Durango, CO. We are once again fortunate to have Colorado Supreme Court Justice Greg Hobbs (retired) as our keynot speaker.
The 9th Annual Water 101 Seminar was conducted in Bayfield this year and was another success. Including presenters there were over 60 in attendance.
Hobbs addresses Water 101 seminar in Bayfield: Twothirds of the water that originates in the Colorado mountains must go to downstream states and Mexico, recently retired State Supreme Court Justice Gregory Hobbs noted at the Water 101 seminar on Sept. 25 at the Pine River Library in Bayfield.
Submitted by Administrator on July 31, 2015 - 5:26pm
09/25/2015 8:30 am
After five years, Bayfield is once again fortunate to host the 9th Annual Water 101 Seminar to be held September 25, 2015 at the Bayfield Town Library (395 Bayfield Center Drive) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
After five years, Cortez is once again fortunate to host the 8th Annual Water 101 Seminar to be held November 1, 2013 at the Holiday Inn Express (2121 E. Main St.) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Submitted by Administrator on May 8, 2013 - 8:59am
11/01/2013 8:00 am
The Water Information Program sponsored 8th Annual Water 101 Seminar will be conducted in Cortez, Colorado. For more information and/or to register call (970) 247-1302.
The October 26th 7th Annual Water 101 Seminar was another huge success. The Seminar was cosponsored with the San Juan Citizens Alliance and we were again fortunate to have Supreme Court Justice Greg Hobbs as the keynote speaker.