- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- City of Durango Utility Commission
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Conservation District
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- Town of Silverton
- Town of Telluride
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas-La Plata Project (Lake Nighthorse)
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Mancos Project (Jackson Gulch Reservoir)
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
Home Page Announcements
The Animas River Stakeholders Group is trying to get citizen participation in advocating for Good Samaritan Legislation via a website Trout Unlimited has set up. Please sign the petition to finally get common-sense legislation to help clean up our rivers!
MANCOS WATER CONSERVANCY DISTRICT IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR LEASING JACKSON GULCH PROJECT WATER FOR THE 2015 IRRIGATION SEASON
Mancos Water Conservancy District
42599 C. R. N
Mancos, Colorado 81328
World Oceans Day is about putting a spotlight on one of Earth’s most vital resources, including the things that threaten its future. The United Nations has called the oceans the “heart of the planet,” underscoring the vital role the oceans, which make up nearly two-thirds of earth’s surface, play in sustaining life. The first World Oceans Day was marked in 2002.
Florida River Water Quality Sampling Project
The Spring 2015 Water Information Program newsletter is now available!
The following provides a listing of water related jobs:
Watershed Coalition Coordinator, Lefthand Watershed Oversight Group (open until filled)
Watershed Coordinator, Big Thompson River Restoration Coalition (open until filled)
The Colorado Nonpoint Source Program (NPS) is announcing the start of the 2015 Colorado NPS Funding Cycle. Proposal application information, instruction documents, application forms, and deadlines can be found here.
Colorado WaterWise Value of Water Toolkit is now available! It has evolved into the new Colorado Water – Live Like You Love It program.
EPA Releases “Being Prepared for Climate Change: A Workbook for Developing Risk-Based Adaptation Plans”
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Climate Ready Estuaries program has published Being Prepared for Climate Change: A Workbook for Developing Risk-Based Adaptation Plans as a resource for environmental managers and planners.
Two West Slope Water Conservation Districts Jointly Adopt Principles for Addressing Colorado River Drought Conditions
The two Water Conservation Districts that comprise the entire Colorado River basin in Colorado adopted implementation principles concerning how the current, extended drought conditions are addressed on the Colorado River’s storage system.