- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- City of Durango Water Commission
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Conservation District
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Animas-La Plata Project
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Jackson Gulch Reservoir
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- UMETCO (Urivan) Water Rights
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
Home Page Announcements
***USDA Seeks Public Comment on New Environmental Quality Incentives Program Rule--February 10th Deadline!***
USDA Seeks Public Comment on New Environmental Quality Incentives Program Rule
WASHINGTON, Dec. 11, 2014 –The U.S.
The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation is inviting States, Tribes, irrigation districts, water districts and other organizations with water or power delivery to apply for a funding opportunity to cost-share on projects that conserve and use water more efficiently, increase the use of renewable energy and improve energy efficiency. The projects should support water sustainability in the west.
This special report was prepared by the Ferguson Group (TFG), that is the lobbyist for the Family Farm Alliance. It is a good report on the outcome of the midterm elections and potential impacts to the congressional committees with jurisdiction over federal water policies, infrastructure, and program funding. The Family Farm Alliance distributed the report to its membership, so if you distribute further, please give credit to the Farm Alliance & TFG.
The Colorado Nonpoint Source Program (NPS) is announcing the start of the 2015 Colorado NPS Funding Cycle. Proposal application information, instruction documents, application forms, and deadlines can be found here.
Colorado WaterWise Value of Water Toolkit is now available! It has evolved into the new Colorado Water – Live Like You Love It program.
The Fall 2014 Water Information Program newsletter is now available!
EPA Releases “Being Prepared for Climate Change: A Workbook for Developing Risk-Based Adaptation Plans”
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Climate Ready Estuaries program has published Being Prepared for Climate Change: A Workbook for Developing Risk-Based Adaptation Plans as a resource for environmental managers and planners.
Two West Slope Water Conservation Districts Jointly Adopt Principles for Addressing Colorado River Drought Conditions
The two Water Conservation Districts that comprise the entire Colorado River basin in Colorado adopted implementation principles concerning how the current, extended drought conditions are addressed on the Colorado River’s storage system.
As an essential resource, water supports the open space provided by the state’s productiv