- About WIP
- Participating Entities
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- City of Durango Utility Commission
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Conservation District
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD)
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- Town of Silverton
- Town of Telluride
- Regional Water Projects
- Animas-La Plata Project (Lake Nighthorse)
- Animas River Stakeholders
- Cloud Seeding Program
- Dolores Project (McPhee Reservoir)
- Dry Gulch Reservoir (Pending)
- Florida Project (Lemon Reservoir)
- Mancos Project (Jackson Gulch Reservoir)
- Long Hollow Reservoir
- Pine River Project (Vallecito Reservoir)
- Rio Blanco Restoration Project
- River Protection Work Group
- Water Information
- Contact WIP
Drought-stricken California is receiving 98 percent of the Recovery Act funding announced nationally for water recycling projects, according to federal and state water officials.
State and federal agencies have been watching, or monitoring, lakes and rivers for more than a century, but less attention has gone to vast amounts of water in cracks and rock fissures deep underground, le
The city of Loveland has applied for $800,000 in grants in hopes of preserving a piece of habitat along the Big Thompson River.
Salazar revealed to roughly 20 Mancos residents and town officials Tuesday afternoon that the U.S.
Supporters of a new reservoir in northern Colorado say it's needed to protect agriculture.
State Sen. Jim Isgar has been appointed Colorado's rural development director for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Also Tuesday, Trudy Kareus, a member of former Sen.
As the most ambitious energy and climate-change legislation ever introduced in Congress made its way to a floor vote last Friday, it grew fat with compromises, carve-outs, concessions and out-and-out gifts
Plans to build and operate a 60-inch water pipeline from Bellvue to Greeley are being affected by other projects that would draw water from the Poudre River, including the controversial Glade Reservoir.
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar on Sunday announced several steps he hoped would ease the toll of the state's water shortage on farmers, and said he would assign a top deputy to help find solutions.
Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar is coming here to ground zero in the state's fight over dwindling water resources Sunday as agriculture and environmental interests have become increasingly polarized.